Hi, my name is Valerie, and I am a travel addict. It has been 108 days since my last trip, not counting day trips.
Here is the evidence of my addiction:
1. My Road Trip Playlist has a little over 7 hours of music on it, and there are at least another dozen songs I want on it that I don't yet have.
2. In my after-hours spare time at work, I use Google Maps to memorize the names, capitals, and locations of countries...
3. ... And map out extensive trips in every part of the globe.
4. I own far more luggage than I could ever possibly need. (I should probably start renting it out.)
5. I have a small suitcase full of travel size toiletries.
6. I get antsy to go somewhere if it's been too long since the last trip... or the weather is perfect for travel... or I notice my luggage when I go into my storage room... or I hear a particularly awesome road trip tune on the radio ("Up Around The Bend" by Creedence Clearwater Revival, for example.)
7. I follow multiple travel bloggers on Facebook and Twitter. My favorite can be found at adventurouskate.com. I've been following her blog for several years.
8. I get annoyed by people who don't want variety in their travels. Disneyland and the Caribbean are great, but there is so much more out there!
9. I've attempted to learn languages I will probably never need in the U.S.: Hungarian and Bulgarian.
10. I enjoy packing for travel far more than could possibly be normal.